Sơn Phong Temple
Sơn Phong Temple

Introdution

Price: Free

Phone: 2353 816225

Time to visit a place: 30 phút

Open Time: 8:00 AM - Close Time: 6:00 PM

Email: hoiancmmp@gmail.com

Address: tổ 16, Khối Phong Hòa Phường Sơn Phong, TP Hoi An, Tỉnh Quảng Nam

Son Phong communal house relic located at 350 Nguyen Duy Hieu Street, in Son Phong ward, Hoi An city, is a relic of historical and architectural value that has been approved by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. recognized as a national monument in 1991. The communal house was built by local workers and after many generations of workers restored and embellished, it was used as a place to worship God Hoang, the gods of rivers, in which the main gods were Mrs. Dai Can, Mrs. Thien - Y - A - Na. Together with the predecessors, the late sages founded the village. The communal house is home to many vestiges of the merger from Dai An, Mau Tai, Phong Nien villages, a part of Son Pho land. From this merger, the village and communal house got a new name, Son Phong. Legend has it that the village has a tradition of providing services in commercial activities and ensuring security for the whole Hoi An street, so Lord Nguyen Phuc Chu gave the village a sign with the words "Savior of the World". A signboard dating back to 1715, surrounded by 10 phoenixes flying soft and flexible, is currently hanging ... View more

Review and Evaluation

/ 5
evaluate

You need to or Register new account for leaving comments.

Map

Introdution

×

Son Phong communal house relic located at 350 Nguyen Duy Hieu Street, in Son Phong ward, Hoi An city, is a relic of historical and architectural value that has been approved by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. recognized as a national monument in 1991.
The communal house was built by local workers and after many generations of workers restored and embellished, it was used as a place to worship God Hoang, the gods of rivers, in which the main gods were Mrs. Dai Can, Mrs. Thien - Y - A - Na. Together with the predecessors, the late sages founded the village. The communal house is home to many vestiges of the merger from Dai An, Mau Tai, Phong Nien villages, a part of Son Pho land. From this merger, the village and communal house got a new name, Son Phong. Legend has it that the village has a tradition of providing services in commercial activities and ensuring security for the whole Hoi An street, so Lord Nguyen Phuc Chu gave the village a sign with the words "Savior of the World". A signboard dating back to 1715, surrounded by 10 phoenixes flying soft and flexible, is currently hanging in front of the mausoleum.
In addition to the signboard given by Lord Nguyen Phuc Chu, Son Phong communal house today also preserves and preserves many valuable ordinations bestowed by the Nguyen kings.

Sample Plan

Z